Monday, November 28, 2005

Lethe....

A wonderful Sunday morning, it was
sun was out and bright with no clouds pass.
Chill in the air that pricked thy skin
A perfect winter morning in the making.

Cleft in the morning mist I saw a gal...
flowing robes in the white wind fall.
Bright Iris and resplendent face,
Alas! I could never remove my gaze.

A zephyr cleared the morning haze,
I saw her smile at my gaping gaze
throwing me into a daze..
Alas! I could never remove my gaze.

Dude poked me gesturing at corporate zoo,
Awakened from slumber like out from a "VOODOO",
Realizing i was dazed and it was Monday.
A peregrination neither happy nor gay.

The travel on hosur road was over,
So was my dream for sure over.
Pensive thoughts about the dream that day,
Never recalled that face till day..!!
So I called it a dip in river lethe

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maloni or Saloni??
Rekha or Swetha??
Divya or Ramya??

Which one sreeni..tel me no...

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoever it is dont dip in river Lethe man, dip into the perennial river of Love...

10:02 PM  
Blogger ganiya said...

wonder who is the zephyr in white robe is .. who dazed our good old friend ... :) hmm dude is it the 8:30 WIPRO bus ?? ;) .. neways
beautiful poem ....!!! hats off

3:01 AM  
Blogger ~SuCh~ said...

Good one dude!! Nice flow.. guess ur dream gal has brought out the best in ya ..:-) Never knew a ride on Hosur Road could inspire such poigant creativity...:-)

7:22 PM  
Blogger Nero said...

Ennada? Blog mela water sprinkle panni vittutiya? Seri, had been to the school 50th jubilee celebs this sunday. Too good da!

5:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home