Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Poth-Holes on the road of Providence

Ah!!I am one year older...

2005 an year rather wilder,
Less brighter than years older.
Lessons of life i learnt faster,
Mastering the skills far greater,
Than pedagogy did gus the blighter.

Rather than look for a resolution,
I thought look at this ephemeral year for revelation.
Pensive thought flooded my mind,
Gamut of realtionships harsh and kind,
some made an impression some just faded into oblivion.

Boulevard of broken dreams..,
play of providence as fickle as
flow of water in a stream.
Was the past year that made me both cry,chuckle and scream.!

Waiting for the new year 2006,To take me to cloud no. 9...
give me a year like classical music,sublime.
waiting to find that special person,
that special place;that special friend,
that special achievement,
sucess with a elusive component.

let this new year dawn as a new phase,
give me a resolve as strong as the carapace,

Ah!!I am one year older...

3 Comments:

Blogger Nero said...

Happy Birthday, Srini!!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Dalaharp said...

Hope you walk in the boulevard of fulfilled dreams next year around.....

My Wishes Dude!!!

4:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey....boulevard of broken dreams huh in 2005...hope u have the time of ur life in 2006...!!!

was just amused at the use of greenday...have a gr8 yr

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home